What is Building Your Own Shipping Container Home Club and how does it workIt is a book containing a variety of plans and suggestions to construct an affordable home complete with all modern and exclusive spaces, all within a container, and ideal for a family. The book comes up with very clear and easy-to-understand instructions for converting recycled cargo shipping containers into your sweet homes with architectural designs. About 180 topics are covered in the book including designs, process, designing, planning, and building – everything that is needed to build a liveable home. You do not waste your valuable time or money in searching for good quality materials or lose money by choosing the wrong ones. With the vast range of instructions and varieties, there can be no limit to your imagination in constructing your dream home. The book has been written by professional builders who have several years of experience. You are guided well enough to start the container home project correctly and proceed in the right direction. You will be getting lifetime updates from the authors and the best part here is that it’s not an upsell - you will not be paying anything extra for this service! The book offers vital information, the tools needed to work with, and more. What I liked the best about this book are the 2D and 3D drawings, and everything you need to know about shipping containers. You will understand how to plan the expenditure, create a floor plan, layout, and the construction aspect. You will get to see the models of about 50 shipping container homes that have been made around the world. Of course, the book comes with a few bonuses too such as Interior Design Planner Application, Garden Pack the Perfect, 10 Plants In A Greenhouse You Never Thought Of Growing, 15 Top Money Saving Ways, Free Unlimited Access To Forums For The Eco Smart Club, Build A Framework For DIY Greenhouse Irrigation, and Tips For Energy Saving For Your Home. There are many projects listed in the book that you can refer to when you plan on building a shipping container home. From the reviews that I read, I understand that building homes using shipping containers is way simpler as compared to building a traditional home. You do not waste time, energy, or money, and thus free yourself of the frustrations of things not going the way you want them to. The book tells you how you can view the final design result in a 3D format. There is no room for any guesswork! You get advice from the author on aspects like:
- Need for clinical treatment
- Analysis of the build for its potential
- Number of rooms, toilets, etc
- Availability of sunlight, wind, view, and others
- The book gives you an idea of a house you can build and live in a cost-effective home without paying any rent
- Container homes are reusable because the shipping containers are durable and cheap, efficient, and eco-friendly.
- The homes are energy efficient as they come up with an inexpensive design, with easy shipping of metals.
- Since shipping materials can withstand any natural calamity, they assure you of durability. They can withstand an earthquake, fire, tornadoes, termites, or any other type of disaster.
- You can create the house in whatever design you want, with room for modification.
- There is no limit to your creativity as you can design your floor, panel, or side with any material you like.
- When you follow the steps, you save a lot of time and money too, which is very important.
- There is sufficient lighting as the homes built using shipping containers are quite airy and well lit.
- Plenty of technical terminologies are used which takes time to understand
- You may not get to see the interiors of the homes
- There could be many structural questions that need an explanation
- You may not get as much space as you like in every room as the container itself is quite small and narrow.