Hey It’s James.
You’ve heard about the 12 Minute Affiliate System and its promises of getting you to earn money in just 12 minutes and are now trying to figure out how true the claim is – correct?
Well, you’ve definitely landed at the right place. Here’s where I give you an honest review of what this program is and what it really does after trying it out myself.
The “12 Minute Affiliate” Is A Plug-And-Play System That FINALLY Makes Affiliate Marketing As Easy As It Has Always Been Promised To Be.
So let’s get started with what the 12 Minute Affiliate system is…
The website states “12 Minute Affiliate is a revolutionary new system that simplifies the process of making online commissions with affiliate marketing.” In other words, this is a “done-for-you” affiliate marketing program – which means that everything is actually done by others, and you need to just set it all up to work for you. ”
There is no product creation, no website hosting, no content creation, and absolutely no technical set-up required.
Created by Atlanta, GA based Devon Brown & David Sloan, the 12 Minute Affiliate system is actually a product with well-known Internet marketers teaching you what to do. Both Devon and David are hugely popular Platinum Clickbank affiliates and have created successful sales programs in the past that have actually helped people with a variety of network marketing onlinebusinesses.
If you are a part of the Internet marketing world like me, you may have already seen and heard Devon Brown at sessions at Funnel Hacking Live.
So, with Devon and David leading this, my initial thoughts of diving into the product are already in a positive direction.
The Sales Pitch
Let’s cut to the big question posed by the very name – does it start working in just 12 minutes? Well, the answer is a little more complicated than a simple yes or no.
Yes, you can actually set it all up in 12 minutes, maybe if you already know your basics. You can easily set up your autoresponder, the tracking system, and the sales funnels.
And No, I very much doubt that you will earn any money in the first few days. It takes time and effort to start making money just by doing affiliate marketing. It will get you money if you work at it but not in 12 minutes for sure!
This is not a get-rich-quick scheme; a scheme like that is but a unicorn – beautiful to imagine, but it just doesn’t exist!
A Ready-to-Profit Business in a Box?
Let’s take a look at what the 12 Minute Affiliate does. Inside the member’s area, there are a set of steps for you to follow:
Step #1: Create your Affiliate Account in 2 Minutes – This is the first and the easiest step. You need to create a ClickBank affiliate account (if you don’t already have one).
Step #2: Get an Autoresponder – The 12 Minute Affiliate System recommends AWeber. However, you are free to choose your own. All good autoresponders need to be purchased, but anyone will tell you that it’s well worth it.
Step #3: Setup your Autoresponder – This system gives you 80 ready-to-upload email swipes that you can use to auto-generate emails with your custom affiliate links. This should be set-up for daily email blasts for good results.
Step #4: Active your 12 Minute Affiliate Funnels – Here you need to select your niche from 1 of the 3 – health, personal development and online business. Once you choose this, you can set up your sales funnel without using any special software. Here there is an option to pay and let them do your work for you as this can get slightly technical for a newbie.
Step #5: Get Traffic – This is the crucial part. There is an e-book + training for the traffic for how to generate traffic yourself. Here also, there is a second option to pay and use their system to buy clicks for your site.
The Plus Side
The system is an all-is-done-for-you one. You need not do much here other than pay up and set up your choices.
- The activation does take all of 12 minutes!
- You can test-drive the system for just $9.95. This feature is not something many sites offer. You usually have a regular 60-day money-back guarantee, but you need to invest the full fee in the beginning. Here, you can try the system for yourself for 14 days to see if its something you like before diving in fully.
- Devon says – “Traffic is the life-blood of your online business. And we’ve just made it EASIER THAN ORDERING A PIZZA!” The system does have pre-created working traffic-generating funnels for you to use.
- The system has its affiliate program, which means that you can promote this very system and generate some cool income for yourself!
- The 12 Minute Affiliate system has an active Facebook group – I like this aspect as it helps me connect with others already using the platform and get their advice if I get stuck somewhere. I’ve used the group, and I must say, the people there are genuinely helpful.
The Minus Side
- The system has quite a few upsells. They are all optional, of course, and you need not opt for them at the start. Once you start earning, you can choose to reinvest some profit back into the system for this.
- There are three niches to choose from, and you can select only 1 of those. This limits the products you can promote to quite an extent. To select more than 1 niche, an additional payment is required.
- The system is not for absolute newbies. You need to have some basic knowledge about the affiliate marketing world for this to actually work for you. The site claims that anybody can do this, but in reality, it’s a tad complicated. There are step-by-step instructions to help you set it all up though.
- I would like to have an option for learning how to generate traffic rather than just having an its-all-done-for-you model.
- The 1-on-1 mentoring should have ideally been offered as part of the package, at least a few sessions. The fact that you need to pay for this right from session 1 is a bit of a turn-off.
This business-in-a-box model is a good one for those who just want to put a tested system to work for them. It’s not for those who want to learn something new while they are at it. Overall, the 12 Minute Affiliate System is definitely not a scam, it’s a system that is proven to work but just not in 12 minutes. As with anything, affiliate marketing too requires time and sustained efforts to make it worthwhile.